Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Catching up with Pig'ums...

Lil' ol' Master Pig'ums... purveyor of all things cute and cuddly.

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog, so after some careful digging, I found some new, incredibly adorable photos of Pig'ums that I must post. (All photos courtesy of my hubby!)

Here's one of Pig'ums lookin' coy...

... he looks like he's thinking about doing something (something naughty, no doubt). His eyes tell me he's scheming! He definitely doesn't look very innocent here. (Like in the movie "G-Force" where the mice say "Poop in the hand! Poop in the hand!")

Here, he looks like the "gig's up!" I think he suspects that I figured him out and foiled his plans...  either that, or he has gas (below).
Here's another cool incredibly cute photo of "the Pig," (a.k.a. His Royal Highness).  He looks as if he's saying; "I am the king!" (below)
















... and, in my eyes, he is.

No comments: