Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Look this Season is Decidedly Fringed!

Pig'ums is such a unique piggie because he sports a pair of cool-looking fringed ears. I've never seen ears on a guinea pig like this, but I have to admit that they're pretty awesome! He's a one-of-a-kind pig with major "pigatude!" Therefore, I thought I'd spotlight his trendy good looks by making it into the lastest style trend for 2008.
The look this season is definitely retro, and was popular during the 60's and early 70's!  What is this season's new look? Why, it's "fringe" of course! Fringe is making a comeback as this season's "must-have" fashion accessory for guinea pigs!
Pig'ums here sports a pair of brilliantly shaped fringed ears, as illustrated by these two photos below:
    
Pig'ums proudly shows off his unique, natural-born attributes, and awesome fashion sense, by encouraging other piggies with fringed ears to be proud, and show off this latest trend in guinea pig ears. Thoughts anyone?

1 comment:

LN said...

Way cool! I have a mind to do the same thing to my own ears!